ONLINE REGISTRATION is open for the 2019 National Senior Games presented by Humana. Qualified Athletes are able to register when the state(s) in which they qualified, are listed on the Registration Page of the NSGA website. Vermont is now listed as “open for registration”.
NSGA will send an e-blast to athletes who qualified at the Vermont games. In addition, one postcard will be mailed to each qualified athlete’s address on file with NSGA. The e-mail and postcard notifications will include the following registration information:
- Visit NSGA.com and click to REGISTER ONLINE! Login with your email address and password on file with NSGA. Forgot your password? From the login screen request to have a reset link emailed to you.
- NEW FOR 2019: Power Walk and Team Triathlon offered as new competitions with no qualification required. Anyone 50+ can participate!
- EARLY REGISTRATION discount fee ends on FEBRUARY 28, 2019. FINAL REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS April 2, 2019.
- Need to book a hotel? Visit NSGA.com/hotel, call 1-888-794-9267 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration Questions? Call NSGA at 727-466-4550 or email email@example.com
Checking the website is the fastest way for athletes to know that they can register as email messages and mail can be lost or misdirected. Once a State is listed on the Registration Page of our website, athletes can register and do NOT have to wait to receive the email or postcard notifications.